A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lemos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lemos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lemos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Lemos practice?
Dr. Stephen Lemos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons, Warren Surgeons, Warren Family Physicians, and Warren Sports Medicine Doctors.