Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lemos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lemos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Lemos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Lemos practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lemos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lemos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.