Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lemos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lemos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Lemos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Lemos practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lemos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lemos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Sports Medicine Doctors.