Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Jun 15th, 2016

Waited an hour and a half in a small clinic room. His resident saw me in clinic and he came in for 5 minutes and very abrupt. Given his reputation went ahead with surgery. Was a raving lunatic on the OR day with how I saw him come in frantically speaking to his residents. Made me feel very uncomfortable, wasn't sure why he had that much anxiety before operative cases. Almost wanted to cancel my surgery right then. My postop results weren't that exceptionable for that kind of treatment.

May 23rd, 2016

awsome Doctor cares about his patience

Made us feel great, best care we could get! show details Made us feel great, best care we could get!
by Daniel G on Jul 6th, 2015

Really explained what was wrong, we were very happy with the doctors care!!!

Magic Man show details Magic Man
by HL on Jan 7th, 2015

Wow this man and his team gave me my life back.

My Rotator cuff surgery show details My Rotator cuff surgery
by Kevin McGuinn Belleville, Mich on Apr 9th, 2011

I don't really haved the proper words to describe the professional treatment that I have received from Dr Lemos and his staff. They treated me as if I was as important as one of the Detroit Tigers.If anyone should happen to read this post, and are looking for an Orthopedic Doctor, then look no further. No matter where you live, distance should be no issue when it comes to your health. I encourage anyone and everyone to look to Dr.Lemos and the DMC sports medicine facility for treatment. It will be the best thing you did.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Jul 31st, 2009

Excellent explanation of peoblem.Great manner.Best recommendation for solution.Outstanding experience.Far better than other highly rated orthopods the Detroit area.