Dr. Stephen Lenhoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Lenhoff?

February 6th, 2015

I have been his patient for several years. Recently I had been in the emergency room with a problem. I called his office the next day and a nurse did call me back. She said she would talk to him. Three days later they still had not called so my wife and I went to the office where we meet with a staff member. A prescription was ordered and I was to monitor my blood pressure and turn it in on a Friday. We did and one week later still have not heard back after leaving two messages.

September 19th, 2012

Dr. Lenhoff saved my mom's life after her heart attack. He has one of the best bedside manners I have ever seen when he saw all of the family in the hospital. Follow ups in his office have always been very smooth. Very good staff andd nurses.

July 1st, 2012

Open Your Heart

This extremely kind and supportive gentleman has overseen my MVP for the past fifteen + years. Although hesitant and scared, when Dr. Lenhoff said it was time to repair the valve, I placed my trust in his opinion. Today I feel better than ever. His is a generosity of spirit and I bask in it.

May 18th, 2017