Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Lerner
Dr. Stephen Lerner, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Lerner is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Lerner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Stephen Lerner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Christopher Schooley
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Detroit, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Suneetha Narreddy
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Detroit, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Kashif Chaudhry
Detroit, MI 0 mi18