Learn more about Dr. Stephen Leschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Leschak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leschak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leschak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Leschak, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Stenosis
- Catheter Ablation
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Interventional Radiology
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leschak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Leschak MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Leschak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Leschak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Leschak practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.