A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Leschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Leschak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leschak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leschak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Leschak, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Stenosis
- Catheter Ablation
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Interventional Radiology
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leschak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leschak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Leschak MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Leschak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Leschak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Leschak practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Radiologists.