A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Leschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Leschak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leschak
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leschak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Leschak, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Stenosis
- Catheter Ablation
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Interventional Radiology
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leschak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leschak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Leschak MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Leschak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Leschak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Leschak practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Radiologists.