Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Leslie
Dr. Stephen Leslie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Rocky River, OH and Amherst, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Leslie is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr and Community Health Partners of OH-West. Dr. Leslie has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Leslie has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...