Dr. Stephen Leslie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Leslie?

September 17th, 2013

Great kidney stone prevention doctor

I have been kidney stone attack free for nearly two years now. I would recommend Dr.Leslie to anyone who has suffered with this painful condition. His customized treatment plan has improved not only my quality of life, but has saved me from very expensive medical procedures.

July 17th, 2013

Interstitial Cystitis problems

Dr. Leslie is my second Dr. on IC and although this is a very difficult condition to treat he was straightforward on what he could and could not do to help. Although I am still in the search for a doctor who specializes in IC, Dr. Leslie has made a committment to help me until I find one. He also spent an hour with me on my appt, really listening to what is going on with me and talking through different treatment options. We made him late for his next appt, but finding a doctor who puts the time into improving your help is worth his weight in gold! He is a must see if you have urological problems. Thanks, Dr. Leslie!

June 8th, 2012

Great Stone Doc!

The first doctor I've ever talked to who actually seemed interested and knowledgeable about kidney stone prevention. He even wrote a book about it and teaches other doctors how to do it! Absolutely terrific for kidney stones, particularly preventive testing and treatment. If you have kidney stones, you MUST see this doctor.

July 13th, 2017