Dermatologists

9000 N Main St
Ste 321
Dayton, OH 45415
937-836-0500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  terrible service  |  show details
by Teri on Sep 30th, 2013

I was treated by my primary care doctor for a rash. After five days of being on Prednisone without getting better I really needed to see a dermatologist. I had been a patient for over 20 years and was treated so poorly. This office is not about the patients, its about making money. I am currently seeking a new dermatology practice.

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

Stephen is losing it. He seems very cynical and detached. I am obese. When asked what to do about a recurring rash from skin under folds, he said " I don't know. Try lap band surgery." Then he and his assistant laughed and walked away.

|  Absolutely horrible bedside manner:cold and incosniderate.  |  show details
May 20th, 2010

I went to Dr. Levitt several years ago because he was easy to get an appt quickly. Now i know why. Each appt, he breezed in, talked into his little recorder about the patient while I was sitting right there, rarely addressed me, and when I would ask questions, he would give me a smart ass response like I'm an idiot. For example, he had me on a very serious drug called accutane, and I asked if I should be extra careful about sun exposure while I was on the drug. He replied "because you're human, you should avoid the sun". I asked again if the drug made your skin more sensitive than normal, and he repeated "because you're human, you should avoid the sun." Thanks for the information a-hole. He spent about 2 minutes with me going through the routine treatment, barely actually talking to me, he'd say the same robotic response "stop taking this drug if you feel like you're going to commit suicide or if you're pregnant" and then would talk in his stupid recorder "patient reports blah blah blah" and would breeze out. I would never return to him and can't believe he is still in practice. I've seen doctors since him and they come in, sit down, talk to me about my concerns and skin problems, and actually treat me like I'm a person and not a skin condition.