A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Levy is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Levy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Levy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Levy practice?
Dr. Stephen Levy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Florham Park Cardiologists.