A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Levy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Levy, DC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Levy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Levy DC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Levy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Levy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maplewood, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Florham Park Cardiologists.