A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Levy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Levy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Levy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Levy MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Levy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Levy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Florham Park Cardiologists.