A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lichtenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Lichtenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Lichtenberg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.