Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg
Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with other offices in Poughkeepsie, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lichtenberg is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, St Francis Hospital and Benedictine Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.