Ophthalmologists
100 Presidential Blvd
Ste 200
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
484-434-2700
Locations and availability (5)

|  cateract surgery  |  show details
by jack q on Nov 12th, 2013

i had various complications which is why I selected Dr. Lichtenstein for my cateract surgery. Dr. Lichtenstein took the time to explain the impact of these complications on my surgery and how he would deal with these. I was actually suprised by the amount of time the doctor spent discussing my surgery and my options and the outcome exceeded my expectations. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lichtenstein.

|  I can see clearly now!  |  show details
by Margaret T. on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Lichtenstein's enthusiasm for his work is contagious; but as someone who helps restore impaired vision who wouldn't be excited to go to work every day! Everything about my cataract surgery was done with the utmost care, courtesy, and professionalism. The surprise of my experience was the incredible light show that only the patient witnesses. The entire process from laser to lens implant was fascinating with Dr. Lichtenstein explaining every step of the way. A huge thank you to Dr. Lichtenstein and all the members of his wonderful team!

|  Exceptional Knowledge Base and the Skills to Use It  |  show details
by Maria Y on Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Lichtenstein is highly recommended because his surgeries have kept me from being visually handicapped. It is important to know that he has a staff that enables him to use his genius level knowledge and skills.

|  The gift of sight  |  show details
by Sam Knupp on Feb 19th, 2013

I recently had cataract surgeries performed on both eyes by Dr. Lichtenstein. This talented, caring man has returned to me something that I feared was lost forever. On Valentine's Day I received my last surgery on my left eye. I looked at my wife in the recovery room and said, "You are lovely." I saw her beauty in a manner long forgotten, now fully restored. I cried. This man took two high risk eyes and with skill and compassion gave me back the sight to see what is truly important.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Alan M. on Feb 8th, 2013

Just finished cataract surgery on my second eye. I could not be happier. Dr. Lichtenstein did a great job, guiding me the whole way with vision options I had. He has a great manner with his patients and makes sure all your questions are answered. We went for the blended vision and things worked out perfectly. I'm now glasses and contacts free and I am seeing better than I have in years. I highly recommend Dr. Lichtenstein.

|  excellent  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

an absolute pro. amazing physician!

|  Patient  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

Dr. Lichtenstein is an outstanding physician and surgeon whom I would highly recommend if you are considering cataract surgery. I felt that he addressed my questions and concerns professionally. He and his staff are very thorough, knowledgeable and supportive. The booklet I received prior to surgery with information about what I should expect before, during and after the procedure was extremely helpful. The day of the surgery Dr. Lichtenstein greeted me when it was my turn and even accompanied me into the surgery room. Indeed when I saw him the next day for my checkup, he was as excited about how well I could see as I was. My second surgery was just as successful, and I am thrilled with his suggestion to have blended vision. Every day I see things that I haven't seen clearly before. Indeed while sitting on the beach the other day appreciating how sharp the horizon line was, I realized that I had never seen so many sailboats out in the ocean before. I can't thank him enough.

|  A Whole New World of Vision!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Thank you for a wonderful experience with my cataract surgery. You and your entire staff were all outstanding. My vision is so improved I still can hardly believe it.Keep up this wonderful work.David Little

|  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

I visited Dr. Lichtenstein with high myopia, an astigmatism in one eye, and cataracts. I now have "blended" vision which gives me perfect distance vision and reading ability simultaneously - all without corrective lenses. Dr. Lichtenstein has been the first PA doctor trained in using the Femto laser for astigmatism. He used the machine in my left eye to make the needed incisions for the cataract surgery. Apparently, these incisions are a thing of beauty that until recently an eye surgeon could only dream about. Both surgeries were comfortable and quick with no complications and my vision is excellent.I am so fortunate to have been able to be operated on by Dr. Lichtenstein and I truly appreciated his knowledgeable, pleasant bedside manner.