Dr. Stephen Lichtenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Lichtenstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

Highly recommended.

I need a cataract removed in my right eye and had the lens replaced. Dr. Lichtenstein took his time explaining the procedure and the options to me in a manner which was clear without being condescending. All of his staff were friendly, professional and courteous. The procedure went smoothly and my recovery was swift. The new lens provided me with 20/20 vision, better reading ability and an unexpected benefit of more vivid colors. Highly recommended!

June 21st, 2016

Had laser cataract surgery and result was excellent!

March 17th, 2016

Vision like HD TV!

Frankly, I was absolutely scared to have cataract surgery performed simply because I can't do eyeballs. I knew that my vision was getting worse but never dreamed that I was legally blind in my right eye; however, after my right eye was done I then knew that the doctor who advised me to have cataract surgery performed really wasn't kidding me. Ultimately, I had my left eye done and now I can see this beautiful world like watching HD TV which was a total surprise to me. Didn't have any problems and Dr. Lichtenstein was very informative, calming, I think he is a genius and an incredibly skilled physician. I would refer him to anyone. He is so kind and friendly and was sympathetic to all of my fears. I had no fear when I went back to have my left eye done. I no longer need any kind of glasses and I love it. Thank you so much, Dr. Lichtenstein!!

December 10th, 2015

With tremendous gratitude!

My experience withDr. Lichtenstein exceeded all of my expectations. He was caring, thoughtful, clear and incredibly willing to share his knowledge and expertise regarding the problems I was experiencing with bilateral cataracts. Dr. Lichtenstein thoroughly evaluated not just the cataracts, but also the potential impact that my other medical conditions might have on the status of my eyesight. He made recommendations that carefully considered not just the eye exam itself, but also activities of daily life and the impact of treatment on those specific activities. He provided options and recommendations, but at no time forced on me any given approach. In the end, I had cataract surgery on both eyes using a blended approach. Post operatively, it could not have been easier or more straightforward. I had forgotten just how beautiful the world is, with all of its vibrant color and intricate detail. I cannot thank Dr. Lichtenstein enough for his care and medical expertise.

November 20th, 2015

Dr Lichtenstein corrected a difficult complication for me after cataract surgery performed more than a.year ago. He was compassionate and has a gentle humor and confidence. I trusted my eyes to him immediately. And I am now 20/20 in both eyes and do not have Starbursts around all headlights at night. So grateful to him!!

November 12th, 2013

cateract surgery

i had various complications which is why I selected Dr. Lichtenstein for my cateract surgery. Dr. Lichtenstein took the time to explain the impact of these complications on my surgery and how he would deal with these. I was actually suprised by the amount of time the doctor spent discussing my surgery and my options and the outcome exceeded my expectations. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lichtenstein.

November 11th, 2013

I can see clearly now!

Dr. Lichtenstein's enthusiasm for his work is contagious; but as someone who helps restore impaired vision who wouldn't be excited to go to work every day! Everything about my cataract surgery was done with the utmost care, courtesy, and professionalism. The surprise of my experience was the incredible light show that only the patient witnesses. The entire process from laser to lens implant was fascinating with Dr. Lichtenstein explaining every step of the way. A huge thank you to Dr. Lichtenstein and all the members of his wonderful team!

September 10th, 2013

Exceptional Knowledge Base and the Skills to Use It

Dr. Lichtenstein is highly recommended because his surgeries have kept me from being visually handicapped. It is important to know that he has a staff that enables him to use his genius level knowledge and skills.

February 19th, 2013

The gift of sight

I recently had cataract surgeries performed on both eyes by Dr. Lichtenstein. This talented, caring man has returned to me something that I feared was lost forever. On Valentine's Day I received my last surgery on my left eye. I looked at my wife in the recovery room and said, "You are lovely." I saw her beauty in a manner long forgotten, now fully restored. I cried. This man took two high risk eyes and with skill and compassion gave me back the sight to see what is truly important.

February 8th, 2013

Great experience

Just finished cataract surgery on my second eye. I could not be happier. Dr. Lichtenstein did a great job, guiding me the whole way with vision options I had. He has a great manner with his patients and makes sure all your questions are answered. We went for the blended vision and things worked out perfectly. I'm now glasses and contacts free and I am seeing better than I have in years. I highly recommend Dr. Lichtenstein.

October 15th, 2012

Patient

Dr. Lichtenstein is an outstanding physician and surgeon whom I would highly recommend if you are considering cataract surgery. I felt that he addressed my questions and concerns professionally. He and his staff are very thorough, knowledgeable and supportive. The booklet I received prior to surgery with information about what I should expect before, during and after the procedure was extremely helpful. The day of the surgery Dr. Lichtenstein greeted me when it was my turn and even accompanied me into the surgery room. Indeed when I saw him the next day for my checkup, he was as excited about how well I could see as I was. My second surgery was just as successful, and I am thrilled with his suggestion to have blended vision. Every day I see things that I haven't seen clearly before. Indeed while sitting on the beach the other day appreciating how sharp the horizon line was, I realized that I had never seen so many sailboats out in the ocean before. I can't thank him enough.

January 30th, 2012

I visited Dr. Lichtenstein with high myopia, an astigmatism in one eye, and cataracts. I now have "blended" vision which gives me perfect distance vision and reading ability simultaneously - all without corrective lenses. Dr. Lichtenstein has been the first PA doctor trained in using the Femto laser for astigmatism. He used the machine in my left eye to make the needed incisions for the cataract surgery. Apparently, these incisions are a thing of beauty that until recently an eye surgeon could only dream about. Both surgeries were comfortable and quick with no complications and my vision is excellent.I am so fortunate to have been able to be operated on by Dr. Lichtenstein and I truly appreciated his knowledgeable, pleasant bedside manner.