A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lichter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lichter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lichter, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichter graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lichter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Lichter FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Lichter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lichter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lichter practices Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Oncologists.