A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lichter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lichter, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichter graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lichter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Lichter FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Lichter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lichter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lichter practices Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Oncologists.