A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lieman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lieman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lieman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lieman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lieman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Lieman MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Lieman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lieman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lieman practices Urology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Urologists.