A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lies, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lies graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Craig Lies MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Lies practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lies has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lies practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.