A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Liftig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Liftig is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Liftig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liftig graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Liftig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Roy Liftig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Liftig practice?
- Dr. Stephen Liftig has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Liftig practices Pediatrics near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Immokalee, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatricians.