A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lindstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lindstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lindstrom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindstrom graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Lindstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Southeast Arizona Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Emil Lindstrom MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Lindstrom practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lindstrom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lindstrom practices Pediatrics near Bisbee, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, AZ and Elfrida, AZ.
See Bisbee Pediatricians.