A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ling, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Ling MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Ling practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ling practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.