A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Linn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Linn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Linn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Linn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Linn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Theodore Linn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Linn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Linn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Linn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Fargo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.