A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Linn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Linn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Linn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Linn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Linn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Linn practice?
Dr. Stephen Linn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Fargo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.