Dr. Stephen Mark Lipkin MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lipkin is Excellent. Dr. Lipkin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lipkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipkin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lipkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lipkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Lipkin practice?
Dr. Stephen Lipkin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Wellington, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Lipkin, Dr. Stefan Lipkin, Dr. Stephan Lipkin, Dr. Steve Lipkin