A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lipsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lipsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen N Lipsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen N. Lipsky practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lipsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lipsky practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.