A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Little is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Little, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Little has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lee Little MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Little practice?
- Dr. Stephen Little has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Little practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.