A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lobo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lobo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Melvyn Lobo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lobo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.