A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J S Long MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J S. Long practice?
- Dr. J Long has 1 office location.
Dr. J Long practices Family Medicine near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Primary Care Doctors.