A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lordon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lordon
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lordon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lordon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lordon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Lordon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Lordon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lordon practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists and Salt Lake City Pain Management Doctors.