A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lordon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lordon
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lordon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lordon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lordon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Lordon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Lordon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lordon practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists and Salt Lake City Pain Management Doctors.