A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Louie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louie
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Louie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Louie, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Louie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wai-Ying Louie MD is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Louie practice?
- Dr. Stephen Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Louie practices Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Hematologists.