Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Louie
Dr. Stephen Louie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Louie is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Louie has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Louie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Tarun Mirpuri
Boston, MA 0.07 mi5
Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.10 mi28
Dr. Randall Mcshine
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Boston, MA 0.10 mi21