A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Louie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Louie, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Louie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wai-Ying Louie MD is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Louie practice?
- Dr. Stephen Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Louie practices Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Hematologists.