A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.