A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wen-Ming Lu practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.