inactive

Richard S Lucie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
Arrogant and not personable. Showed little attention, so I couldn't actually gauge if he was knowledgeable or not. He actually walked out of the room without a good-bye. I had to ask the nurse "so that's it, we're done"? Unbelievable.

March 26th, 2013
Excellent Orthopedic Doctor
Very good experience. He answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.

September 4th, 2011
EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL! Since he is an accomplished athlete, team Dr. to numerous schools, and founder and President of the Jacksonvile Sports Medicine Program, he understands the concerns of many, and treats accordingly without saying "give it up"! He is probably the best Dr. I have ever been to and will continue to go to...his diagnosis has always been correct, and unlike some of the other Drs. I have visited, that are "knife happy", Dr. Lucie always takes a conservative approach. You know if he does recommend surgery, it is definitely necessary you will have positive outcome!

August 16th, 2011
anita miller
excellent surgeon with careing bedside manor. attentive staff and would recomend him

July 13th, 2011
Excellent Experience
My overall experience with Dr. Lucie and JOI has been excellent. I would highly recommend him.

July 7th, 2011
He was extremely professional. And showed a true concern for my well being.And I thought his follow up procedures were very detailed. I would defiantly recommend him to all my friends and family.

July 18th, 2009
Very arrogant, couldn't seem to make up his mind. I would not recommend him to anyone.