A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Luk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Luk, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luk graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Luk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Shang Yan Luk MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Luk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Luk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Luk practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.