A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Luk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Luk, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luk graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Luk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Shang Yan Luk MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Luk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Luk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Luk practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.