Dr. Stephen Luther Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Luther?

Policies over Patients

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I scheduled a yearly physical with Dr. Stephen Luther, drove 25 minutes there and waited in the waiting room for 15 minutes, but then the receptionist called me to the window and said Dr. Luther won’t see me because I have not previously come in for a let’s-go-over-your-chart visit. I said, “What? You mean, even though you scheduled this visit, he won’t see me until I pay to come in, shake his hand, he looks over my chart, I go home, call again, wait another week or two, then come back in???” His nurse said, “Yeah, that’s our policy.” I said, “Then, why did you schedule this appointment? It seems to me if you scheduled the appointment, you should honor it.” The receptionist said, “I’m sorry, but that’s our policy.” Really? Their office makes the mistake, I drive 25 minutes there, 25 minutes home, wait in their waiting room for 15 minutes, so what, Dr. Luther can collect the money for an extra office visit? It seems to me, that a doctor who cares about his patients, would place his patients above his policies instead of waste an hour an a half of their time because of his own mistake. I even asked him to call me so we can talk about it, but he never called.

Posted on April 27th, 2017

He is compassionate and efficient

Wonderful doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Yes, you have to wait to get a first appointment for a thorough exam. Check-ups are scheduled in 2-3weeks. But when I am sick, he sees me in under 24 ...

Posted on August 5th, 2015

fantastic doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Had a really good yearly physical; however, Dr. Luther suggested to add a couple of xercises to my 10,000 daily ssteps. One to build strength and one to stretch. You can always improve what you are doing!

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Capable and caring, Dr. Luther is a primary in whom I have confidence.

MY OPINION OF DR. LUTHER

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I AM A FAIRLY NEW PATIENT, COMING FROM DR. NORTH FOR MANY YEARS. HOWEVER, THE MDVIP PROGRAM WAS TOO EXPENSIVE AND WAS NOT DEDUCTIBLE AS A MEDICAL EXPENSE FOR TAXES. I FIND DR. LUTHER TO LISTEN TO ME AND GIVE ME HIS OPINION OF WHERE I AM MEDICALLY AND THE THINGS I NEED TO DO TO IMPROVE MY TEST RESULTS.

Annual check-up

Posted on February 4th, 2015

I like the new office and more convenient parking. It was my annual check-up. I didn't have to wait long either in the waiting room or in the exam room. Dr. Luther always reviews my lab results with me. He is easy to talk to.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Luther is a wonderful man and doctor! I appreciate his personal friendliness and positive attitudes in discussing medical issues and treatment. He is not hurried or "distant" during the appointment and gives the sincere impression to be focused on your wellness. I also appreciate his spiritual connection which is comforting and reassuring. His explanations are clear and his total manner invites the patient's questions and discussion about the medical issue. I feel very blessed to call him my primary care physician!

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Luther has been my family doctor for about 5 years. I am so satisfied with his care that I recommended my Mom have him as her treating doctor as well. The staff is helpful, and Steve is great.

3 year patient

Posted on July 1st, 2014

Dr. Luther is always very thoughtful and devotes his attention to you. He never rushes you and although looks at the computer a lot during this time, he is reviewing your info and thinking about this. The office staff are all professional and pleasant. One thing that does bother me is they will hand you your next app't in one year without ever consulting with you. More often than not I need to change this. Would make more sense to check with you first. If looking for a Internal Medicine Doctor I would highly recommend Dr. Luther. My husband and I are both patients.

R and J

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Wow, if you're not from the area, don't bother calling here! You will be promptly dismissed and hung up on! I guess that whole "hypocr ...