Dr. Stephen Luther Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Luther?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Luther?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017

He is compassionate and efficient

May 9th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

Yes, you have to wait to get a first appointment for a thorough exam. Check-ups are scheduled in 2-3weeks. But when I am sick, he sees me in under 24 ...

August 5th, 2015

fantastic doctor

March 7th, 2015

Had a really good yearly physical; however, Dr. Luther suggested to add a couple of xercises to my 10,000 daily ssteps. One to build strength and one to stretch. You can always improve what you are doing!

March 7th, 2015

Capable and caring, Dr. Luther is a primary in whom I have confidence.

March 5th, 2015

MY OPINION OF DR. LUTHER

I AM A FAIRLY NEW PATIENT, COMING FROM DR. NORTH FOR MANY YEARS. HOWEVER, THE MDVIP PROGRAM WAS TOO EXPENSIVE AND WAS NOT DEDUCTIBLE AS A MEDICAL EXPENSE FOR TAXES. I FIND DR. LUTHER TO LISTEN TO ME AND GIVE ME HIS OPINION OF WHERE I AM MEDICALLY AND THE THINGS I NEED TO DO TO IMPROVE MY TEST RESULTS.

February 4th, 2015

Annual check-up

I like the new office and more convenient parking. It was my annual check-up. I didn't have to wait long either in the waiting room or in the exam room. Dr. Luther always reviews my lab results with me. He is easy to talk to.

January 27th, 2015

Dr. Luther is a wonderful man and doctor! I appreciate his personal friendliness and positive attitudes in discussing medical issues and treatment. He is not hurried or "distant" during the appointment and gives the sincere impression to be focused on your wellness. I also appreciate his spiritual connection which is comforting and reassuring. His explanations are clear and his total manner invites the patient's questions and discussion about the medical issue. I feel very blessed to call him my primary care physician!

January 27th, 2015

Dr. Luther has been my family doctor for about 5 years. I am so satisfied with his care that I recommended my Mom have him as her treating doctor as well. The staff is helpful, and Steve is great.

July 1st, 2014

3 year patient

Dr. Luther is always very thoughtful and devotes his attention to you. He never rushes you and although looks at the computer a lot during this time, he is reviewing your info and thinking about this. The office staff are all professional and pleasant. One thing that does bother me is they will hand you your next app't in one year without ever consulting with you. More often than not I need to change this. Would make more sense to check with you first. If looking for a Internal Medicine Doctor I would highly recommend Dr. Luther. My husband and I are both patients.

July 27th, 2012

R and J

Wow, if you're not from the area, don't bother calling here! You will be promptly dismissed and hung up on! I guess that whole "hypocr ...

May 2nd, 2012

Professional Excellence

Dr. Luther is not only a caring, wonderful human being, he is also a competent and well organized professional. His office is spotless and well organized. His capability of capturing the essence and details of a patient's concerns is unbelievable. Highly recommended.