A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lykins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lykins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lykins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lykins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lykins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Lykins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Lykins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lykins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lykins practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Psychiatrists and Olympia Addiction Specialists.