A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Becker, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Becker, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Matthew Becker MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. S M. Becker practice?
- Dr. S Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. S Becker practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Surgeons and Maryville Plastic Surgeons.