A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Hamilton, NY.
See East Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.