A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Brown practice?
Dr. Stephen Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.