A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brown is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brown, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Morris Brown MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brown practices Pediatrics near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Pediatricians.