A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Burke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Burke practice?
- Dr. Stephen Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Burke practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Kingsport Family Physicians.