A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chan, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Man-Wai Chan DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Chan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Gastroenterologists.