A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cohen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Cohen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Latham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.