A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Davis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Davis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Davis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Davis practices Plastic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Plastic Surgeons.