A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Felton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Felton, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Felton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Morris Felton MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Felton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Felton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Felton practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.