A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Felton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Felton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Felton, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Felton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Morris Felton MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Felton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Felton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Felton practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.