A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Felton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Felton, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Felton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Felton practice?
Dr. Stephen Felton practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.