Learn more about Dr. Stephen Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Felton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Felton, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Felton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Felton practice?
Dr. Stephen Felton practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.