A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Goldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Goldman practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.