A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Goldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Goldman practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.