Dr. Stephen Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Graham?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 8th, 2014

Caring, Attentive, Professional!

I knew I needed the surgery but was scared to go through with it being older..I had wore a 'safety pad' for over 20 years..Dr. Graham I believe picked up on these fears and reassured me of all the positive aspects of the surgery and well as making me aware every surgery had small risks.. I went through the surgery and let me say I am the happiest woman alive right now, I feel like my younger days.. no leakage, no hurry and get to the bathroom, no accidents when I cough, sneeze....I am just truly AMAZED that the same day surgery changed my life back to enjoying myself again and feeling 'free'.. Thank you Dr. Graham for giving me my independence back!!.. Would I recommend Dr. Graham? I've never recommended someone MORE!!

May 11th, 2017