Learn more about Dr. Stephen King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. King practice?
- Dr. Stephen King has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Orthopedic Surgeons.