A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. King practice?
- Dr. Stephen King has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Surgeons.