A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lazarus, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lazarus, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Univ Of Tn Hosp
- Ft Sanders Reg & Parkwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Lazarus MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lazarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lazarus practices Plastic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Plastic Surgeons.