Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lee is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ming-Keen Lee MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA and Hayward, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists and Castro Valley Gastroenterologists.