Dr. Stephen Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 6th, 2015
Top notch surgical professional
Dr. Miller is dedicated, professional, and gives excellent results.

November 19th, 2013
Breast agumentation 475cc high profile silicone
When choosing my doctor I had made several appointments with several doctors for me this was about selecting a doctor who makes me feel comfortable, this is a life changing procedure for me. Making a consultation was very easy, I was able to meet with DR.Miller from day one, which was a huge bonus for me in other consultations I met with an assistant never the doctor. He was very honest and Never once tried to sell me UNREALISTIC expectations. Having lost 100 lbs my body is much different then others, he helped me to select the perfect implant for my body type. During the day of the operation he was very calming and re-assuring, he was so nice and mindful of my needs that was what I liked and appreciated the most. He was very thorough on the follow up never once making me feel rushed or uncomfortable. I would recommend him to everyone I know. I couldn't be any happier with my choice of doctor, or my results I love the way I look and feel and got exactly what I wanted. I am getting so much positive feedback from everyone who sees or feels my breast its the BEST THING to ever happen to me.

February 14th, 2013
Wonderful Dr. with a great staff
Dr. Miller performed both my breast augmentation and smart lipo on my neck. I am completely pleased with the results of both surgeries. I had no bruising and minimal pain. Only one week post surgery and feeling great. I highly recommend Dr. Miller, wonderful doctor with a great professional staff!

May 12th, 2010
So Happy
I wanted my tummy tuck and breast reduction for years. I finally was able to get them and I'm so happy I found Dr.Miller. I love my results. Dr.Miller and his staff are very professional and friendly. I would recommend him to any one. Thank You Dr.Miller and Lacy and Ashley.