A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mitchell, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Mitchell DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Endocrinologists.