A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mitchell, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Mitchell DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mitchell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Endocrinologists.