Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pearce is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pearce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Pearce practice?
Dr. Stephen Pearce practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL and Marble Falls, TX.
See Austin Surgeons, Austin Orthopedic Surgeons, and Austin Sports Medicine Doctors.