A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pearce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearce
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pearce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Pearce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pearce has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Pearce practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons and Austin Surgeons.