A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pearce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearce
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pearce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Pearce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pearce has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pearce practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL and Marble Falls, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons and Austin Sports Medicine Doctors.