Dr. Stephen Pearce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pearce?

January 12th, 2014

Happy Patient of Dr. Stephen Pearce

No one wants to hear that they need a joint replaced. However, when I knew the pain in my hip would not go away, and after seeing my general doctor, I called Dr. Pearce's office and got an appointment within a few days. I found Dr. Pearce and his staff to be professional, yet warm and welcoming, as well. Dr. Pearce performed my hip replacement surgery, and almost four months later I couldn't be happier. No more pain and I am continuing to heal well.

April 1st, 2013

Staff and nurse are not at all helpful

I have a very irritating feeling from staff because they made me and force me to write this. Every time i have to give a call then leave a message for them but no follow up phone call. It seems like they are unprofessional. I felt like,Once we will enter to clinic they greet like,as we are everything for us.A long artificial Helloooooo and thank you ball ah ball-ah...but if you need need any help on call then they will make you sick believe me i am not against to them but i think they should step up. For this reason I am changing my Doctor.As we are not able to convey our message to Dr if by chance we reach to them then they say big SORRY and I apologies word.I think now a days people are intentionally misusing this words. As far as doctor is concern he is nice person,he will listen to you properly and give a nominal time .In my case I am still having a problem but i will not say anything about his practice because result vary from person to person. But friends please think twice about staff before scheduling any appointment .At last you have to deal with them.Or make it habit of chasing them.

May 31st, 2012

He is a good solid realist. He was accomodative to my time-frame requirements and expedited my surgery. He has done both my knees and my SOs trigger finger. All were successful (competent) he spent ample time with us throughout the processes.

September 20th, 2011

HUBRIS was overwhelming

seemed to dismiss my concerns. acted like he was "high society" and my problem was not important to him. terrible bedside manner. very disappointed. if he is so important he should think about getting his grill fixed. will never recommend.

March 2nd, 2011

recommend for orthopedic services

I was very satisfied with Dr. Pearce- recommend his office staff most responsive.

February 27th, 2011

Excellent repair job

Dr. Malone had an excellent repair job on a nasty fracture on the tibula below left knee. In seven weeks; fracture has healed and I can begin putting pressure on my left leg and foot. Onto the walker!

August 6th, 2010

Stay away from this doc

He could care less and it shows

October 11th, 2017