Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orange City Orthopedic Surgeons.