A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Surgeons.