Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orange City Orthopedic Surgeons.