A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Reed practice?
Dr. Stephen Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL.
See Lake Mary Orthopedic Surgeons.