A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rees is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rees, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Rees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mountain View Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Rees MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Rees practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rees has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rees practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, UT and Orem, UT.
See Provo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.