A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ritter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ritter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Ritter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ritter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons and Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.