Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ritter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ritter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Ritter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.